Delicatino GmbH is a company specialized in the sale of products from South America, mostly through the internet. The Headquater is settled in Bremen, in the North of Germany:
Neidenburger Str. 9, 28207 Bremen
Tel:+49 (0)421 40 89 77 70
Fax: +49 (0)421 43 77 362
You can make purchases through our website, by telephone, fax, email or directly in our storage in Bremen.
On our website you can find all available products. If you are interested in other products please send us an email to email@example.com.
For making a purchase you have to do the following steps:
- Select the products you like to buy
- Click “Checkout”
- Enter your emailadress and password and click “sign in”
- Select the mode of shipment and click “continue”
- Select the mode of payment and click “continue”
- Click “comfirm order”
You can pay in the following ways:
- By direct debit, you get 5% discount on the purchase price. This payment method is only possible with German banks and the money is debited directly from your bank account.
- With a Credit card
- Payment in advance. You will get an email with our bank details to do the transfer. Once we have the money on our bank account we will send the merchandise.
- By Invoice. You pay the invoice by bank tranfer after you received the package. This payment method is only possible from the second order.
- On delivery, only for deliveries within Germany and orders by phone, fax or email. For this service you have to pay additional costs of 6,00€ and the total amount has to be paid in cash upon delivery.
All prices shown include the VAT. The shipping costs are not included.
You can find the shipping costs here: http://www.mate-tee.de/shipping.php
You can give a different delivery adress. During the order process you will find a page with the delivery information. To change the delivery adress click “change adress”, enter your adress and click “continue”. Please note that the new adress will be saved for future deliveries.
We can delivery to german "Packstations", please complete the delivery adresse like this:
If you sign in at ”My account” you will see all orders up to that moment and the corresponding status.
- Open, for orders that have not been edited yet
- In progress, for orders to be prepared or waiting for payment in advance
- Goods on the way, for packages that have been sent
To cancel an order send uns an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +49 (0)421 40 89 77 70. Tell us your order number, please. If the order is just paid by bank transfer send us your bank details for the refund. If you just paid with credit card or paypal the refund will occure automatically. If the order is already on the way a cancel is not possible.
To change your order send us an email email@example.com or call us +49 (0)421 40 89 77 70. Tell us your order number, please. If the order is already on the way a change is not possible.
The opening times are: Monday-Friday 8.30 am till 5.30 pm. By telephone you can contact us under +49 (0)421 40 89 77 70. You can also come personally to our storage in Bremen to buy products: Neidenburger Str 9, 28207 Bremen.
You can exchange an order or a product. In that case please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +49 (0)421 40 89 77 70. We will inform you in which way an exchange can be made, depending on the case. Please also consider our General Terms and Conditions.
If the package or the products arrive damaged please contact us immediately. You can do it by email email@example.com or telephone +49 (0)421 40 89 77 70. We will find a solution for the problem.
If your order has been shipped within Germany you will get at the point of dispatch an automatic message with the parcel number and the website of the carrier. Here you will find all the necessary information.
If your order has been sent abroad or if you have any other question regarding the delivery you can contact us under +49 (0)421 40 89 77 70 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org